- Located less than 2 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD, a trendy inner city suburb home to some of Brisbane’s most popular restaurants, hotels and cafes – including Honto Dining, Hellenika, Gerards Bistro and The Calile Hotel
- In the last 12 months vacancy rates have halved indicating the rapidly increasing demand and slowing supply in the area – a key sign for market movement
- This investment opportunity provides investors with the ability to capitalise on Brisbane’s current market growth with a highly-regarded Brisbane developer
- The project has attracted a high portion of owner occupier purchasers spending in excess of $1.5 – $2m on their ‘customise and create’ plan, ensuring the development remains highly desirable in the long term
- The project is within walking distance of the Newstead Gasworks and the thriving James Street Precinct
- Based on rental estimates, this property should be significantly cash flow positive for investors earning over $90,000 per annum
If you’d like to know more about this rare opportunity, please get in touch with the team by clicking here.
Grow your wealth and achieve your lifestyle aspirations with property investing.
Contact us for a complimentary, no obligation meeting.