work with you
Our commitment to clients extends far beyond property selection. Once a client decides to purchase a property, we continue to work with them throughout the purchase process, ensuring that their experience of buying and managing an investment property is seamless.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR SITUATION
- Take the time to understand you and your financial objectives
- Liaise with your financial planner, accountant and/or mortgage broker
- Get to know your property preferences
EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PHILOSOPHY
- Take you through the Binnari Property research philosophy
- Review examples of what to look for and what to avoid to become a successful investor
- Discuss current property market cycles and trends
REVIEWING PROPERTY OPTIONS
- Discuss and preview multiple property options that match your investment strategy
- Go through in-depth analysis of each property option and why they were selected by the Binnari research team
- Reviewing supply vs demand and demographic profile of the specific locations
SELECTING THE RIGHT INVESTMENT
- Assist you to identify the right property for you
- Review and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each property presented
- Take you through the estimated income and expenses of the property
PROPERTY RESERVATION & CONTRACT EXCHANGE
- Assist you with the property reservation process
- Work with you and your nominated solicitor through the contract process
- The team will work through any questions you have through this process
PROVIDE REGULAR UPDATES
- If you’re purchasing a property under construction, we’ll provide you with regular updates on the progress of your investment
- We’ll also keep you up to date with regular property market updates and any key changes in the area you have invested in
GUIDING YOU THROUGH SETTLEMENT
- We’ll hold your hand through the entire settlement/completion process
- Our client services team will liaise with your mortgage broker, assist with the hand over and inspection process, plus help you to obtain a tax depreciation report
RENTING OUT YOUR PROPERTY
- We’ll work with you to appoint a local property manager to ensure your property is rented out as quickly as possible
- We will keep in contact with your property manager to keep them accountable and to ensure you are achieving the best possible rental outcome
View our customer Click here
3 things you need to know about the Binnari approach to property investment
One of the most common mistakes investors make is purchasing properties in over-supplied, investor hotspots. We help our clients to purchase properties with strong local “owner occupier” appeal, in locations where vacancies are low and demand from local buyers is strong. Locating a property in a market that is about to go through a growth cycle is also crucial in generating the best investment returns, something Binnari clients achieve through our detailed approach to market analysis.
Our strict research criteria makes finding the right investment properties more difficult, however with our dedicated approach to travel we’re able to ensure Binnari clients have the best opportunity for long term success.
Our research team spends 11 months of the year on the road. There is information that you can get only when you’re on the ground. They can’t be seen on paper. The depth of our knowledge and experience is how we help serious property investors build their portfolios efficiently and with confidence.
Our investment options range from off-the-plan through to completed. We know better than anyone that every property looks brilliant in the plans and artist’s impression. That’s why our selection process is ruthless and time-consuming (for us, not you).
We will proactively work with you through your entire investment journey. This starts with understanding your investment objectives and only ends once your property has been rented out.Learn more about Binnari’s research process
Speak to our team today
One of our property experts will contact you to discuss the following:
- Get to know your investment objectives
- Take you through Binnari’s unique investment approach
- Preview specific properties that match your investment strategy
We look forward to hearing from you – please enter your details below and we’ll be in touch shortly!