with a local
How long have you worked here?
We opened in 2013, so coming up to 8 years!
Have you noticed any changes in the area?
Being an inner-city suburb, the area has had a lot of change in the past 5 years we’re meeting new people all the time! Though we still have the old faithful’s who have been coming to us since the very beginning. Fun fact;
Alderly used to be called Three Mile Scrub because it was about that far from the city.
What is your favourite thing about area?
We love the local chimney on Mina Parade. We think it’s a real feature to the area and a throwback to its history.
It’s always a talking point for any new comers to the area.
What kind of people do you think are attracted to the area?
It’s a real mix to be honest. Which we love because it creates a really exciting culture in the community.
What’s your favourite eatery around here?
Definitely the Ploughman Bar!
Where does one get the best coffee?
The Tiller of course!
Where would you grab a beer or wine?
I would have to say The Ploughman Bar again.
Is there much to do around here on a weekend?
There are some beautiful walks and bike rides a long the creek, heaps of local parks around for you to enjoy a BBQ, and lots of easily accessible cafés and restaurants. You would never get bored here!
What would you say makes the area special?
We were just discussing this the other day. We have a growing community of dwellers and small business who really care about making Alderley great. Everyone who lives here loves it here and you can feel that.
Click here to see an example of a project that Binnari managed to gain exclusive access to for our clients.Click here
- A complex of 9, three and four bedroom townhouses
- Located just 4.5 kilometres from Brisbane CBD
- Within 2 kilometres of three major hospital precincts and walking distance to bus & train
- In a tightly held suburb with minimal new townhouse supply
- We secured four of these townhouses for our clients
- One client purchased Townhouse 3 for $699,000 in March 2020
- The townhouse is rented for $650 per week
- In September 2021, our client received a bank valuation of $805,000, a capital gain of $106,000 in just over one year
- They are now in the process of securing their second investment property through Binnari utilising the equity in this investment
Speak to our team today
One of our property experts will contact you to discuss the following:
- Get to know your investment objectives
- Take you through Binnari’s unique investment approach
- Preview specific properties that match your investment strategy
We look forward to hearing from you – please enter your details below and we’ll be in touch shortly!