- Recently completed boutique
- 28 apartments
- 2 bed 1 bath from $460,000
- 2 bed 2 bath from $505,000
- Launching in August 2018
- River frontage apartments
- 180m from restaurants and bars
- 2 bed 2 bath from $560,000
key factors driving growth
Based on key market indicators, its widely acknowledged that South East Queensland (SEQ) is well positioned to become one of the best performing property markets in the next investment cycle. With more affordable property prices and the regions strong economic outlook, SEQ is beginning to attract relocators from other states in their droves.Find out more
Sunshine Coast drivers
The following projects are most relevant to the Maroochydore region and will generate significant economic uplift and employment opportunities.
With a central location half way between Caloundra and Coolum, Maroochydore is well positioned to benefit from existing and planned infrastructure within the surrounding region. These include the University of Sunshine Coast which is located 15 minutes away, and the Sunshine Coast Airport which is undergoing a major expansion and situated just a short 10 minutes drive north.
- The $2.1 billion redevelopment and revitalisation of the Maroochydore CBD will create a vibrant hub of commerce, technology, innovation, entertainment and inner-city living. This ground-breaking project will cement the Sunshine Coast as one of Queensland’s, and Australia’s, best performing regional economies.
- Stage one of development has commenced, with 15,000 jobs expected to be created by 2025 and an economic boost of $5.9 billion for the Sunshine Coast by 2040.
Westin Coolum Resort
- Just 18km from Maroochydore in Yaroomba is a proposed $900 million project which will include the 5-star Westin Coolum Resort, a day spa, multiple restaurants and conference facilities in addition to a seven-storey tourism precinct.
- On completion, the Yaroomba Beach Project is expected to create 1,400 ongoing jobs and contribute $120 million to the Sunshine Coast economy annually.
- The $400 million expansion to Sunshine Plaza will include the refurbishment of existing facilities, an additional waterfront dining precinct and an increased 34,000m2 of retail space to house new tenants including David Jones, BIG W and 100 new specialty stores.
- It is estimated that the redevelopment will generate up to 2,900 jobs during construction and approximately 2,300 additional retail positions once the project is complete.
Sunshine Coast Airport extension
- The approved airport extension with planned completion in 2020 is forecast to contribute $4.1 billion in Gross Regional Product (GRP), generate 2,230 jobs and significantly benefit local industries.
Find out more
Find out how you can grow your wealth
with investment property.